10 things from January
January 30th, 2012
1. An Exquisite Beast daily drawing project by Emory Allen, a clever take on the exquisite corpse game.
2. Business card stamps by MaeMae Paperie.
3. Super fun t-shirts by Meadham Kirchoff.
4. Gorgeous prints of Camargue horses by Irene Suchocki.
5. Everything about Hello, this is food delights me.
6. A nice reminder that winter won’t last forever (thank god!) from Alexander Neumann in February’s L’Officiel.
7. Ever thought the hair I draw is not realistic? Me too. More fool us, because here it is in Elle Vietnam. So amazing.
8. Lizzy Stewart’s charming London diaries.
9. Been around for ages, but I’ve only just discovered it – What Elle wears.
10. Ryan A.‘s comic has been doing the rounds this week, but if you haven’t read it, then now is the time (and you can see his process on his blog too). Beautiful in every single way.